Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleet Mission: "What Goes Around, Comes Around"
USS Majesty
Main bridge
13:31
As he sat down in his chair next to the captions station DJ let out a ragged breath. It really has been a long time since he was on something bigger than the Majesty, not that it was that important his place was here and he knew that it was important.
He was lost in his thoughts when Callum started talking to him startling him back into the real world.
"This job is hours of boredom with a few minutes of shear terror thrown in.  Do you know, I think I acually dislike it when things go right in Starfleet we need something small, nothing big, just something to break the normal flow of sitting and waiting to arrive"
DJ mulled over his word carefully before he spoke back to the man he had come to respect so much in the past few months. "i'm not sure i agree with that train of thought sir. we have been doing so much to keep this ship in one pice lately and fighting so much that a few days not haveing to worry about anything attacking you in bed is a welcome break. Dj was waiting to see if he could sense what the caption was feeling but he added before the man could reply "Not that i don't mind fighting for what i belive in and the other people on this ship"
Lost in his own thoughts again DJ thought maybe he could walk down to the galley and find himself something that would keep him going.

TAG-Callum
Commander DJ Hurt
Executive Officer USS Majesty
USS Majesty

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fleet Mission: "What Goes Around, Comes Around" - by DJ Hurt - 08-07-2018, 03:04 AM