Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleet Mission: "What Goes Around, Comes Around"
Nov 22, 2392
Tagn Prime
Tagn System
Klingon Empire

Admiral's personal log

It has been two years since Commander Targus and I have been active in Federation space. Following the Battle of Thrinacia we were assigned to asstist the Klingon high council in preparing for the return of Federation and her allies to the base and the gateway she protected. Sage is rteady to return to her assignment at the Aurora Colony and I am ready to settle in to a quiet....

Suddenly the door chimed

"Enter." replied Draco as he turned his chair to the door. 

Sage walked through followed by a Klingon Lt. 

" Ladies, " He smirked " what can I assit you with?"

"Admiral. we have just received word that the 'boys' are ready to to meet. Steve said its your turn to buy."

Draco laughed a bit and quickly darted his eyes to the Lt that had entered with Sage. " Lt, what do you make of this message?"

" A trap sir." he quickly replied " why would a flag officer risk sending an important message in such a manner?"

"Very good Lt. If it were any other officer sending this I would agree with you but the fact that Admiral Malloway said it is my turn to but is the key to this. he knows full well that i always buy. one of the perks of being in my position. " responded Draco as he turned back to Sage. 
"Commander, please prepare the fighters."

" Aye Sir." sage replied as she snapped to and turned on her heel to exit the room. Draco turned back to his display and opened a channel to the Klingon Commander in charge.

^To Commander Chung
^From Admiral Targus
^ Commander Targus and I will be leaving the system as soon as our fighters are prepped for flight. In my absence I am leabing you communication details For Admiral Moorehead of the 206th Tactical support group. if the need should arise he is under orders to respond with great haste.

Draco stood as he sent his message and straightened his uniform. walking around his desk he picked up a PADD and started to check on the progress of the Fleet. Steve wouldnt use such methods to sent work unless he felt that the fleet was compromised. 

TAG: ALL
JP Draco and Sage

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fleet Mission: "What Goes Around, Comes Around" - by Draco Targus - 08-07-2018, 02:04 AM