Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleet Mission: "What Goes Around, Comes Around"
USS Majesty
Main Bridge
13:30

Callum had spent the last hour or so staring at the streaks of light has they flew past, the warp drive seemed louder than normal, either through battle damage or his imagination from sitting in silence for so long.

"Admiral, the latest department reports" a young lieutenant announced holding a padd for Callum to take.  Having not noticed the officer walk up to him, upon their announcement he almost left his seat with the fright.

Taking the padd he thanked the lieutenant.  He examined the brief overview of the ship, despite the number of skirmishes the ship had been in over the past six months, she was holding together, decks 38 and down were still sketchy, running on emergency lighting and some sections without power altogether, but the ship was still very much in a working order.

The Majesty and her crew had been called to a rendezvous with the fleet, it'd been a while since Callum had spoken with his superiors face to face, even longer since he'd seen the fleet altogether, while looking forward to the chance of meeting up with the rest of the fleet admiralty, he was also concerned as to why they were meeting up.  Despite what some of the Majesty mission logs may suggest, Rear Admiral Jackson had grown very fond of his ship and was hoping to keep her in one piece, or two pieces if the need for a saucer separation occurred, for many years to come, one of the last times the Majesty fought alongside the fleet, she barely made it back and this time, she would be starting out in a much worse state.

"Maybe it's just a get together" he thought to himself as the ship continued to hurtle through space getting closer and closer to learning what may face them.

Callum stood up, straightening his pristine uniform as his yeoman greeted him "Coffee sir?" he asked offering a cup of steaming coffee, Callum sighed "That was my only chance to walk somewhere for the next hour" he said wearily back as he took the cup "Thank you" he added as he sat back down taking a sip.

Callum looked at this first officer "This job is hours of boredom with a few minutes of shear terror thrown in.  Do you know, I think I actually dislike it when things go right in Starfleet, we need something small, nothing big, just something to break the normal flow of sitting and waiting to arrive" he said to Commander Hurt, noting that the ship had now officially been at high warp for 4 days straight.

TAG: DJ Hurt, & Everyone Else

OOC: I'm glad we're back, looking forward to more posting in the next few days!
Just a quick note to any Majesty crew (I will be contacting you all directly at some point), the Majesty site suffered a PEBCAC (Problem Exists Between Computer & Chair) error, I forgot to renew the site and we lost all our data (backups I here to you scream....I reply with "yup" and move on quickly).  As a result you will need to register again, it's the same URL.
Commodore Callum Jackson,
Commanding Officer USS Majesty.
Fleet Chief of Operations
Taskforce 169 Commanding Officer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fleet Mission: "What Goes Around, Comes Around" - by Callum Jackson - 08-05-2018, 06:21 PM