SSRF Main Forums
Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Printable Version

+- SSRF Main Forums (https://14thfleet.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Communications Grid (https://14thfleet.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Fleet Public Archive (https://14thfleet.com/forum/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future (/thread-4.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - William Angel - 08-30-2011

STARBASE THRINACIA
Conference Room Theta
2145 Hours

Will reeled under the emotional assault as Admiral Malloway made his announcement. Like many of his colleagues around him, Will was now an Ensign, a fully qualified officer. This had been unexpected, to say the least. The rush of joy, confusion and apprehension hammered into him, threatening to upset his equilibrium.
Then Stanley broke the moment with a slap on his back, snapping Will back to reality.
"I'm an officer!" he whooped. "That is... I mean... we're all officers... um..."
Will finally smiled.
"That's what the man said," he acknowledged. "The Majesty," he continued. "That's a Galaxy- class, I think."
Stanley butted in. "NCC 73819, Lieutenant Commander Callum Jackson commanding. Although custom dictates he be called 'Captain' while on his ship."
"Don't be a nerd, Stanley," Will answered, not for the first time since they met at the Academy.
Starfleet Academy! That seemed years behind him now; he was Chief Security and Tactical Officer on a Galaxy- class starship. That had to be a mistake! Anytime soon, Admiral Malloway was due to wake up in a cold sweat and wonder what he must have been thinking!
The other cadets... officers!... were already filing out when the call came from Lieutenant Spruance, with their orders.
"That's us," Stanley said, unnecessarily. "Technically, you're my boss now. Do I have to call you 'Sir'?"
Will looked sidelong at his friend.
"Of course not... it's not 0900 hours yet!"
And he headed off to locate sleeping quarters, leaving Stanley to ponder on his last comment.

TAG: Anyone

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Malone Martize - 09-01-2011

STARBASE THRINACIA
Adminstration Deck
2146 Hours

As he walked, Malone's mind was flurrying back and forth between the recent attack and the distained orders that he came here with. There was too much going on in such alittle bit of time...and now this gate has done more than peek the interest in the nabhors. Even more so in the intermidate territory where, apparently as reguards to Starfleet Command, criminal groups.

BUMP

"Oh my apologies." Malone said, looking up. He's really got to get that under control. One day he's gonna kill someone by bumping into them. He already gave one a heart attack once.

Another Story, another time, afraid..

"No my mistake." The respondant said. Malone looked at the man and realized he wasn't a starfleet officer.
"Are you lost sir? This is an Administration area." He said. The man looked stunned for a moment.

"Oh I apologise, I was actually looking for the office of Admiral Malloway." He said.

"He's actually about to begin a meeting right at this moment. Is it urgent?" Malone asked.

"In a way, yes. I'm a representive of a benefactor in the nearby area.  I know everyone seems to be abit on edge after the recent assult." He mentioned. So he was on the base the time of the attack.

" Yea, but we've managed to get that under control now.  Well sadly I'm not able to let him know right at the moment, but I'll ask if you can wait in the Reception Floor. Wandering around here would probably not be a good idea at the moment." Malone said. The Man nodded with a chuckle.

"Oh yes, your right. It would be an ackward momentm wouldn't it? I'll see myself out, if you can tell me which way back to the public decks." The man said. Malone nodded and pointed to the doors behind him.
"That way will lead to reception floor alpha. Do you have a name or anything I can give to the Admiral when he maybe avalable?" He asked.

"Ah yes." The man digged into his pocket and gave him what appeared to be a busness card.
"Micheal Shindago is my name. Please be sure to remind him for me." The man, now named Shindago, said.

"No problem." He said. The man then turned off and exited through the doors that Malone had indicated. Malone stood there for a moment to make sure he didn't try to angle back or anything.
'didn't kno this was an adminstration area?' He though tfor a moment. Something fishy was smelling here, but he thought, 'maybe stepped into the hall when someone stepped out and didn't see the indicators outside.'

'At least he wasn't in a restricted area, that might've ended abit more messy.'

Tag Open

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - William Halsey - 09-06-2011

OOC: A JP between myself and Des Locker. Written from Des' point of view.

Starbase Thrinacia
Conference Room Theta, Deck 22
2146 hrs

Wow. This was unexpected thought William Here I thought they were going to interrogate us about what we did in the battle but instead they promote us all to Ensign, graduate us from the Academy and assign us to a ship! Next to William stood his fellow Ensign, Des Locker. "Des what do you think of all this? Graduating from the Academy and being assigned to the Taskforce's flagship?" asked William.

"I think this is great!" I replied with a smile. Being assigned to the flagship was a great honour. But I knew that we had to keep our pride checked as we were still just Ensigns. "Perhaps we should make our way to our new ship and report in?" I pointed out, "After all, I feel a great need to check-in into my new cabin, I am exhausted and really need some rest!"

William nodded in agreement with Des and the two Ensigns left the Conference Room, William saw their new CO, Captain Martize walking the halls. He nudged Des and said in a whisper, "Des there is our new Captain; Fleet Captain Martize. Shall we go introduce ourselves?

I looked at my new friend and nodded... "Age before beauty..." and grinned as I straightened out my uniform and began to walk after Halsey.

As we walked down the corridor we spotted the Captain and made our way to him.

The Captain looked like a well groomed officer, I felt a little embarrassed walking up to him in a blood stained uniform. I had so many questions I wanted to ask him and I wasn't sure exactly what to say.

William noticed the Captain as well. He immediately recognized him as Fleet Captain Maritze, CO of the Agamemnon. Walking up to him and saluting, William said, "Captain Martize? My name is Ensign William Halsey and this is Ensign Des Locker. We have been assigned to your ship as Chief Engineer and Counselour respectively."

TAG: Flt. Cpt. Martize

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - DJ Hurt - 09-10-2011

USS Majesty
Engineering
2144 hrs

As Dj walked inside the ship that was to be his first assinmint he could help but feel pain for the ship and its crew members and the other then cadets that went throught that battle as he walked he notised stains the must have been from dried blood "i wonder if that man lived?" he quitly thought to him self then he raised his head and tryed to find out were he was but he couldnt he then said "computer, were is the nearst turbolift?" even though the computer said nothing a line of lights showed up runing down the wall in the direction that he was heading, Dj started to walk again and before soon had become lost in thought again, he steped inside the lift and said " Engineering" and the lift beebed and started to move "dj thought to the battle and the damage that the fleet had lost even this one ship she had a hole on her bridge not a good thing for a ship that was going to head out soon, he laughed at him self for that one, as the doors opend to the lift he found him self in a deck that had lots of pipes and things littering the floor as he made his way throught it he tryed to find the XO spoting the man that was most likley the Xo of the ship Dj made his way over to him and snaped a saulte and said " sir engisn hurt reporting for duty, i'm the new cheif of helm and navigtion" he finished waiting for the other officer to answer.

Tag-Lieutenant James Spruance

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Connor Blake - 09-13-2011

USS Braveheart
2230hours
Conference Room

Connor walked in and with several small PaDDs in hand sat down at the head of the table. He had assignments for everyone and the briefing planned out. He hoped that the senior staff will arrive soon for he wanted to get on their mission as soon as possible.

His feline senses caught the smell of a Romulan nearing the conference room and Connor could tell who it was. Marek walked in and nodded to the Commander before taking a seat; he looked around as if to ask ‘where is Captain Trane?’

Connor held up a hand. “I’ll explain everything to everyone,” he said catching onto the intelligence chief and hazard team leader’s concern about their former commanding officer.

“Understood Commander,” Marek said having seen the rank on the Felinoid’s collar and the Romulan found himself staring as he had never seen one of Connor’s species before though he thought that Caitians were either the pre-evolved form or distant cousins.

“Something wrong Lieutenant?” Connor asked when he found Marek staring at him.

Marek quickly looked down at the table. “Sorry it’s just I’ve never met your race before, apologies.”

Connor smiled. “If it’s any consolation I’ve never met a Romulan serving in Starfleet before considering the history between the Federation and the Star Empire.”

“My family were dissidents and they hated what the Senate was doing, my parents had to escape for the Tal Shiar would be after them if they hadn’t.” Marek said grateful for he would not be here if they hadn’t.

“I know, I read your file and I’m glad to have you on board Lieutenant,” Connor replied with a smile.

“Thank you sir, obviously you will be commanding for this mission?”

Connor nodded. “I’ll explain everything to everyone,” he repeated.

Marek nodded as well and the two waited on the rest of the senior staff.

tag Braveheart crew

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Jemma Grax - 09-15-2011

USS Braveheart
22:20 hours
Bridge

Jemma had been going over the reports that had been steadily flowing in as repairs from the battle rolled in. The hadn’t sustained too much damage, and things that had been were rapidly being fixed. By her reconing, it wouldn’t be too long before they were off on their way again, doing what they did best. Jemma loved being in the thick of things…that’s when things got exciting and everyone had the chance to shine.

Checking the time, Jemma knew it was time to make her way to the conference room for the briefing, placed the PADDs she had been working with down. She stood, straightened her uniform and make her way.

Walking into the room, Commander Blake was already there, hading a few words with the Romulan who had caught her on the bridge earlier. Quite how the crew were going to take to another new commander so seen after Captain Trane had settled she didn’t know, but knowing the professionalism of those aboard, they would take it in their stride and adjust just like they did before.

Jemma took her seat to the side of the head of the table, and waited for everyone to make their entrance so they could get underway. It was already 22.28 so the rest of the officers should be arriving anytime now, and then the fun and games could start.

Tag Braveheart crew

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Sharon Wolf - 09-15-2011

Uss Braveheart
2200 hours
Coming aboard.

Sharon and David s well as baby Amanda headed for the ship, once onboard David took Amand and headed to their quarters. They kissed, Sharon went to the nearest turbolift and took it to sickbay. Her orders was just updated, she needed a physical then report to the conference room for a Senior Staff meeting. She entered sickbay a nurse came up.

"Hi, I'm Lieutenant Sharon Wolf, I'm here for my physical." Sharon said.

"Lieutenant welcome aboard, we currently do not have a regular doctor right now so the emh will be right with you." She said starting to walk away.

Sharon groaned. "Let me guess, Dr. Zimmerman."

"Yep." The nurse stated and walked away.

The doctor showed up and made her lie back on the biobed. He started running his tricorder and said nothing, he continued this for a few minutes, Sharon was starting to get annoyed then he spoke.

"I find you unfit, some of your levels are low and..." He stopped when Sharon sat up.

"Look you, I know some of my levels are low, obviously you have not read my information because if you did you would know I just had a baby girl and she feeds from me, now either check your records or I will do something you wont like." Sharon said.

He looked at her and continued scanning. Sharon shook her head and got off the biobed nd walked out of the room leaving the emh staring at her.

"Nurse, wheres the computer with the emh's dataabase, I can  fix this right now." Sharon said.

The nirse pointed to the comp and Sharon took a seat. She cracked her knuckles and startign going through the database on the creators and found what she was looking for.

The emh joined her. "You are not supposed to be.................." He was cutoff when she shut it down. She tapped a few keys and was finished. "Computer activate the emh please."

The emh came on and it was a younger version of a old friend. Doctor Leonard H McCoy.

"Dammit, please state the nature of the emergency?" He said.

"Hello Dr. McCoy its been a long time since I saw you." Sharon said.

"Sharon, good to see you, and what brings you to sickbay?" He asked.

"I need a physical, the other emh was being a butt so I had to switch him to you." Sharon said.

"I understand, come on lets get to a biobed." He said.

It took about 20 minutes and Dr. McCoy gave her some supplements for her levels to bring them up to normal. The nurse smiled when they were finished. "Now do not let nyone change him." Sharon said.

Sharon made her wy to the turbolift and took it up to the bridge and headed for the conference room. She walked inside and saw that the Captain and Exec were already there. "Good morning. I'm Lieutenant Sharon Wolf reportimg for duty."

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Connor Blake - 09-19-2011

USS Braveheart
Conference Room
2230 Hours

Connor watched Jemma walk in and take the chair to his right; he glanced at her. "I'm going to need to rely on you a lot Jemma, well for the first few months before I get to know the senior staff and how they operate." A few moments later a woman walked in whom Connor had never met before; he surmised that she had just been assigned to the Braveheart and so smiled at her as she introduced herself.

"Lieutenant welcome aboard the Braveheart, I'm Commander Connor Blake and I'm her commanding officer." He thought about saying 'acting' but that would be ruining his fun so left it out. "I haven't had a chance to catch up on my personnel reports. Can you tell me your position?" He asked, he could see in his first officer was looking at Sharon wondering the same thing.

Meanwhile where Marek was sitting he was staring at Connor but now watching Sharon also wondering what she was doing on board.

off
tag Sharon, Jemma

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - James Spruance - 09-20-2011

USS Majesty
Engineering
2144 hrs

James had scarcely begun work in Engineering when he received a call from Commander Jackson saying,
Quote:=/\=Jackson to Lieutenant Spruance I am sending an Ensign over to you please would you show him to his new quarters=/\=
. Tapping his COMMbadge in reply James said,=/\= Certainly sir. I’ll direct him straight to Deck 2. I’ll have Engineering put his name on the door when they have time. Spruance out.=/\=

A few minutes later the Ensign walked to Engineering looking about for James. When he found James he saluted and said,
Quote:“Sir, Ensign Hurt reporting for duty, I'm the new chief of helm and navigation.”
James returned the salute then nodded and said, “At ease Ensign. Welcome aboard the Majesty. As you can see the ship needs some work before you can get your hands on the controls but we’ll have her back up and running in a couple of days so you don’t have to wait long.”

“I’ve been ordered to show you to your new quarters on Deck 2 so if you’ll just follow me.” Turning to an Engineer he said, “Can you get someone up to Deck 2 to put the Ensigns name on his door?” “Yes Sir I can do that right now.” He picked up his tools and then James said, “Come Ensign.” The three went to the lift and James said, “Deck 2.”

USS Majesty
Deck 2
2146 hrs

A few moments later James, Ensign Hurt and the Engineer with his tools walked onto Deck 2 where the Senior officer’s quarters were. He stopped at a door and said, “Ensign all these quarters are essentially the same but you can decorate them however you wish. Engineer do your stuff.” A few moments later Ensign Hurts name was stenciled onto the door. “Now Ensign the Captain has ordered that the crew get plenty of rest so you can get up and help in repairs at 0900 hours. Please report to Engineering at that time. Again, Welcome aboard.”

TAG: Hurt, Jackson

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - DJ Hurt - 10-10-2011

USS Majesty
Deck 2
2146 hrs

dj whacthed as his name was put on the door, for some reason he felt a swelling of pride at the sight, fianlly i am on a starship and i am a senior officer.
he thought to him self he then came down to eart as the Lieutenant  started talking again. "yes sir 0900 hours i got it sir thank you its good to be here"
he then whacthed the two othe men walk away and he enterd his room for the first time.
his room was a bit jumbled up after the fight but other wise still in order he droped his bag on the bed and went to take a hyper shower
DJ soon had his room in the neat and tidy way he loved and had sat down on his bed to get some rest before the next day when the real fun began.
"i wonder what ill be doing i know i cant go to the bridge because of the hole but i really want to fly the ship" and that was his last thought before he drifted into a fitfull sleep.

USS Majesty
Deck 2
2148 hrs
Dj woak up a few hours later after haveing his night being filled with nightmares he sat up in his bed and pulled his uniform down looking around he tryed to smoth his hair down then he walked out and went down the hallway trying to find ten forward or the mess hall. as he walked he thought about how he had got to this ship and to this postion it had been a long and hard path but he was finaly in his spot mabye someday he could take the command corse and become the caption of his own ship but for right now he was almost on the bottome of the pole. he was the lowest rank but he was the head of his department which gave him an edge. he soon found the mess hall and got some steak and eggs with coffee. when he was done with his night time meal he wound up walking and thinking again. he found a turbo lift and headed to the bridge the trubo lift stoped at the bridge and slowly opend as he looked out of the forcfeiled turbo lift he could see his station he wonderd who had been siting there when the ship gained her new port hole? as he looked at the station he saw the hole were the main view screen uesed to be he could see the stars and worker bees flying around out side. he sighed and said Deck 2 please? and went back to his room and tryed to get some more sleep.

Tag- Lieutenant Spruance- ALL