SSRF Main Forums
Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Printable Version

+- SSRF Main Forums (https://14thfleet.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Communications Grid (https://14thfleet.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Fleet Public Archive (https://14thfleet.com/forum/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future (/thread-4.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Callum Jackson - 06-29-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Airlock
20:35 hrs

Once the Lieutenant had finished introducing himself Callum said "Welcome Lieutenant sorry about leaving without you I was totally unaware that you had been transferred to my ship sorry our ship" he quickly corrected himself then stopped suddenly as he had just overhead a conversation between Captain Woodcroft and someone from sick bay who mentioned the Defiant class ship USS Jerrico which gave him an idea. Callum turned to look back at his First Officer and said "Excuse me a minute I have an idea" he then walked up to Captain Woodcroft and said "Captain sorry to interrupt I overhead your conversation with the nurse and it gave me an idea both of our ships are docked for repairs and the fleet needs more ships out there and we have two ships docked to Thrinacia which currently don't have any crews the Jerrico and the Orazia if we both transfer our crews to those ships we could hopefully give ourselves a fighting chance but of course if you would prefer a more experienced Commanding Officer in command of one of those ships then I understand" Callum stood waiting for a reply from the Captain hoping that he had not stepped out of line by interrupting her whilst she was talking to someone.

TAG: Captain Woodcroft, James Spruance, All

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Draco Targus - 06-30-2011

USS INDIANA
Tactical Operations Starfighter Carrier
En route to Starbase  Thrinacia
2034 HRS

Roger sat back in the command chair as he watched the battle grow larger in the view screen. His right hand slid over the controls on the arm rest and a channel was opened to the entire ship.
=^= All hands this the Captain. We are about two minutes out from joining the battle to save Starbase Thrinacia. The fleet is fully involved to protect assests in this region. ALL HANDS RED ALERT. =^=
With the same precision he closed the channel. “ Helm take us in as hard as possible. Fly this old girl apart if you have to. Attack pattern Targus Alpha Two.”  Roger knew that the Admiral would be present, the importance of the asset in danger now would warrant him being here. As the Indiana entered the field A transmission came through. Coded on the Starfighter Operations channel.
TO: Captain, USS Indiana
ROE are as follows; Support the fleet as deemed needed. Fire only if witnessing a hostial act on federation assets. First orders are to cover the retreat and reformation of the fleet lines. Be warned that we have control of a headiki class vessel, she is commanded by LtCol Wiseman. Operations command falls to Admiral Malloway.
Admiral Draco TArgus

With a grin roger sent back a two word reply “ Tally-HO” once again He opened a channel this time to the starfighter Deck.
=^= CAG you have a go to launch on my mark=^=
“ Helm drop us from warp and come around to 303 by 215.24 full impulse on my mark to release the fighters.
=^=Three, two , one, Mark=^=
With a roll in her turn the Indiana snapped around and came to bear on the Cardasian Flag ship. The full complement of the Indiana’s Starfighters launched from the aft of the ship. It almost appeared to the untrained eye that the ship had just slung the craft out as she turned sharply. The sudden explosion of fighters and tactical runabouts on the scene looked like a cloud of metal that had been tossed into space.
^= Indy one to all flights, Concentrate fire on disableing all aggressors. ROE is to only fire if you witness a hostil act on federation assets. Command advices that there is a Heidki Patrol vessel thjat is commanded by Federation officers. She is transmitting a Starfleet IRF. Indy one to Tango one.  The 251st tachtical operations complement has entered the field. We will draw fire from the capital ship while you reform the lines.=^=
All the Indy’s flight leads reply in there standard manner and Draco opened a channel to the Indy CAG.
=^=Tango one to Indy One. Understood. I have the 205th and 305th also covering the retreat and reformation. The Braveheart’s Phenoix Squad is reforming up on the Braveheart and the Agamemnon.  to assist in covedring the Cardassian Flagship. …..  At this point Draco opened the channel to all of the Suppost craft. ….. All pilots that havn’t been given orders to cover ships are to form up on my flanks, position yourselves so that you are mixed in with  larger vessels and offer aid to them. All runabouts are to form up on disabled vessels and assist in towing them back to the starbase. We must hold the line. Failure to do so can shift the coarse of power in this region. I know you all have been highly trained and are more than equipped to do what is needed to safeguard Federation freedom.  Tango One out=^=

TAG: ALL

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Malone Martize - 07-01-2011

USS Agamemnon
Bridge
2034 HOURS

"Where the heck are these people coming from...I thought this was getting to easy..." Malone said to himself as he watched as more ships came into sensor viewing range. It was soon preliant that more things were happening at once. He soon stopped when heard new chain of communication go through.

=^= all ships this is Captain Woodcroft.. We need to regroup.. More are coming than we can handle.. Captain Martize.. I suggest we gather all ships and get the fighters to hold the line.. til we can come up with something.. or.. the ships that are operable have the XO's take over and get the CO's for a conference.. we need to figure out something..We have to protect the gate and Thrinacia. =^=

Tango zero to all commands. Normally I would agree with Ms. Woodcroft n the Captains conferring, but at the time we need to hold the line. I am setting up the fighters to take a full on defincive roll with in the line. The 205th Tactical Operations and the 305th recon Operations squadrons from the starbase are providing cover for retreating vessels. I am sending Pheinox Squadron back tword the Braveheart to assist their home ship and the USS….. All Vessels, the USS Indiana has entered the field. I am transmitting orders to her captain to cover the fleet as best she can while we reform. [i/]

[i]Mr Draco I disagree.. i am seeing more here than you are out there. Our ships are damaged and need to be repaired and we are out of options.. I think the XO's can take over for a bit while we discuss something with the CO's. And have the fighters take point for a while.. While its quiet.. We found some aboard the starbase and had to elimate them.. One ship was boarded and they came from there.. We need to regroup..

Regrouping was a good idea from this point.

"Prepare weapons, we may need to keep firing." Malone said as the new fleet of Cardassian ships were approching.
//Ghost 1 What's your status onboard?// Malone called in to Moorehead's team.

He then looked up as the USS Indiana came into view.
"A definant huh?" He said to himself.
"Prepare Tractor beam. If we have the ship, were dragging this thing back to Thrinica." He said.

TAG: Moorehead - Open

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Malcome Martize - 07-01-2011

USS Thunderstorm
Docking bay
0231 Hours

Malcome nodded as he heard the call on the Comm.
"Markus, Terry, and Kelly, your on me." He said as he grabbed his phasor rifle and headed out, the 3 selected Security members following.

//Yes ma'm. I'm on my way there now. Securing sectors surrounding the Docking area.//

"Sir, how are we gonna find an intruder?" Private Kelly spoke. Obivously new, she asked a textbook quesiton which was quite good. How the intruder got on was an interesting question.

"Look for anyone that don't belong." He said an dlooked at her.
"It should be easy...specially while were dealing with spoonheads..." He added. She nodded.

Once the lift got to the deck, they spread out, covering the hallways from width to width of the ship and moved down the coordoor, slowly and quietly, looking movement.

If there was an intruder, he wouldn't have gotten too far or gotten off the ship just yet.

Tag: Melanie - Open

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - William Halsey - 07-01-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Airlock
20:35 hrs

The Battle for the Majesty's Airlock had been brutal to both the Cardassians and the Majesty crew. Both crewmembers and the alien boarders had fallen left and right but since the crew of the Majesty was greater in number, the Cardassians had taken greater losses. Unfortunately several crewmembers including Cadet Des Locker had been unable to get to the station's sickbay until after Lieutenant Commander Jackson had performed his trick with the Majesty's airlock. Now wth the battle over for the time being, William Halsey stood by the airlock with several other Majesty crewmembers. Medical teams were going through the crowd now, inspecting peoples wounds and/or taking people to sickbay. William was unwounded in the fight but he gotten scratched up several times when ducking behind cover.

As he watched the people around him he saw Des Locker being taken to the Starbase Sickbay and the encounter between Captain Woodcroft and Lieutenant Commander Jackson. Suddenly a familiar face came up to him from behind and said, "Good evening cousin." It was William's cousin, Lieutenant James Spruance who was second officer aboard the USS Alliance which was William's father's ship. Wondering why James was here, since the Akira-class Alliance was based at Earth and not going anywhere anytime soon, William nodded silently at James. When James spotted Captain Woodcroft and Lt. Commander Jackson moving away he quickly followed them. William decided to accompany his cousin to find out why he was here on Starbase Thrinacia.

When they caught up to the two officers, William stood by with his phaser rifle on safety and pointed at the ground as he listened to James introduce himself to Jackson. Executive Officer of the Majesty huh? That's would be an interesting job. thought William as he listened to James' orders and Jakson's response.

TAG: James Spruance, Callum Jackson, All

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Melanie Woodcroft - 07-06-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Airlock
2040 hours

Melanie looked up as she stopped talking and looked at Callum.

"We can't take both crews away from their ships just to put them on Defiants BUT.. you have a thought there." she said looking at Megan and Megan nodded understanding and runs off. Melanie looks at Callum.

"The commander has a couple of teams she can put on there. they are both of command and Tactical. LT Commander Jerry Collins and Lt Commander Alexis Jackson. They are both from the commanding side and can take care of them if you'd like. they are the best i know when it comes to Defiant ships." she told him and pressed a button on the panel. "Draco.. we have two Defiant ships coming to you.. Megan Goodyears Teams can handle them. I've sent for them. May not be much but its something we can use to our advantage.." she Told Draco and looks back over to Callum looking down slightly in a train of thought.

"Mr Martize on the Thunderstorm what is your status?" she asked as she looked up seeing Megan come over with two groups. Two people in red headed over to them and looked at Callum.

"Lt Commander? LT commander Jerry Collins and this is Alexis Jackson.. we were told you could use us on your Defiant ships.." he introduced himself and then introduced the teams. He then looked at Melanie and stood at attention bit more. "Ma'am.. " he said nodding to her and she nodded back and then looked at Callum. "think you can use them?" she asked as a mans voice came over the Comm.

"Ops to Captain Woodcroft.. looks like the fighting has eased up some.. i think they're retreating.." they reported.. Melanie sighed and rubbed her head.

"understood.. Fleet this is Captain Woodcroft. Word has come to me that it looks like they're retreating for now.. please acknowledge and comfirm.." she said out to the fleet.

TAG: All

(OOC: sorry for taking a while.. school and then being sick for the whole weekend knocked me out.. finally back up and running..)

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Steve Malloway - 07-06-2011

OOC: All tags need to be wrapped up now people. Please email/pm your tagees who have not replied so we can move this thing along now. And be sure to keep an eye on TIMES in people posts.... Wink

IC:

STARBASE THRINACIA

Command Deck
2050 hours

His vision was blurry for a moment as Steve heaved his upper body up off the deck with his hands and forearms, wincing as a sharp pain shot through his left shoulder. Taking a quick look he noticed blood seeping through the fabric of his uniform around the area a nice gash was now present. Looked like a piece of bulkhead had succeeded in gaining a clean swipe through after the last torpedo had made it through to the Starbase's hull, despite the outside effort from the Fleet. The last few minutes had been hard going on the Fleet, and communication was coming through the comm from so many senior staff it was no doubt beginning to grate on the Commanding Officer's actually out there. One minute one was saying something, the next another order came through to contradict. It was time Admiralty stepped in.

Steve stood, stumbling forward to the central pilon, looking at what little data was coming through where possible. The Fleet had been worn down to the Braveheart, Independence, Agamemnon, Indianna, Jaggedier and a limited numbers of Fighters, and even then the Jaggedier was looking in no fit state. The Thunderstorm and Majesty had retreated into the Starbase due to significant damage. As for the enemy Fleet, well... they were looking pretty stong to say the least. The Admiral pressed a button to the comm. system, Fleet-wide.

=/\="All ships, this is Admiral Malloway. Negate all orders and fall back to Thrinacia - I want a fierce line held between us and the Cardassians. No arguments. All available Fighters are to equal themselves out between our ships and act as point-defence to incoming torps. Woodcroft, assign as many personnel as necessary to the remaining Starbase fighters and get them out there, in the mean-time you are to take command of the USS Jerrico, Defiant Class docked at port 3 and take your crew. Lieutenant Commander Jackson, you and the Cadets are to report to the Command Deck, taking out all boarding parties on your way. Fleet Captain Martize, get your ships to the line and kick back those spoonheads. We've lost enough as it is so far, lets show these in-breds just what the Federation is really made of! Malloway out."=/\=

With another tap he closed the link, turning on the spot to point to Ops Control before anything else could happen, his eyes stern, fierce, poised and commanding. "Divert as much power as you can to the weapons array without losing back-up reserves to the shields," he span to Tactical, "target the nearest enemy vessel and let loose hell on them. Thrinacia was built as a central command, not a toy. Make me proud people!"

TAG: ALL

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Callum Jackson - 07-06-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Airlock
20:49 hrs

Callum was about to reply to the two Lieutenant Commanders when he heard Admiral Malloway's Voice over the COMM
Quote:=/\="All ships, this is Admiral Malloway. Negate all orders and fall back to Thrinacia - I want a fierce line held between us and the Cardassians. No arguments. All available Fighters are to equal themselves out between our ships and act as point-defence to incoming torps. Woodcroft, assign as many personnel as necessary to the remaining Starbase fighters and get them out there, in the mean-time you are to take command of the USS Jerrico, Defiant Class docked at port 3 and take your crew. Lieutenant Commander Jackson, you and the Cadets are to report to the Command Deck, taking out all boarding parties on your way. Fleet Captain Martize, get your ships to the line and kick back those spoonheads. We've lost enough as it is so far, lets show these in-breds just what the Federation is really made of! Malloway out."=/\=
Callum tapped his COMM Badge and said =/\=Jackson to Admiral Malloway we are on our way=/\= he then tapped it again and looked at Captain Woodcroft and said "Good Luck Captain" he then turned to face his crew and the Cadets "Right then you heard the Admiral we are going to head to the Command Deck myself and Lieutenant Spruance will take the lead, we will stay together so that no body is by them selves if for some reason you do find yourself on your own notify one of us immediately and hold your position and we will try our hardest to find you and make sure that you have a phaser in your hand at all times" he then reached for his Tricorder to try and find the safest route to the Command Deck when he realised that he had lost that as well so he walked up to James and said "Lieutenant could you find the safest route to the Command Deck so that we can have the tactical advantage on the Cardassian's that are most likely going to stop us from" he stopped suddenly as he had just realised the pain in his arm again he breathed in through is teeth and continued "getting to the Command Deck"

TAG: Captain Woodcroft, James Spruance, Cadets, Majesty Crew and All

Re: Fleet Commanding Officer's Future - Desmond Locker - 07-06-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Sickbay
20:49 hrs 

As I started to regain conscience I heard a loud banging coming from outside the doors of sickbay. The Cardassians were attempting to blow open the doors.
I looked at the nurse and asked, "Whats our status? Have you tried calling for backup?" the nurse looked at me, I could see she was trying to stay calm but couldn't hide her emotions. "The Cardassians are trying to get in, we sealed the doors but its only a matter of time. They have cut off communications in this area."

I looked around for my phaser but couldn't see it and when I tried getting up the nurse put her hand on my shoulders and said "You are not getting up to fight, you are not strong enough."
I took a closer look around the sick bay and saw that no one there had any weapons or were in any shape to fight. I was already feeling better and knew I could do something.
"Where is my phaser? I have a plan." the nurse passed me my phaser and I opened a Jeferries tube and suggested for everyone to climb in, fortunately, they didn't have a better plan so they obliged.
"Computer, activate EMH program." I said with a grin. The EMH appeared and before he could introduce himself I handed him the phaser and said "Cardassians are about to break through, overload this phaser when the do." after saying that, I jumped into the tube with the others and started crawling as fast as I could. Only three minutes later I heard a massive bang and knew my plan had worked.                                                    

TAG: CADETS, MALLOWAY, ANYONE (someone find us and get us out of here!)  

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - James Spruance - 07-06-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Airlock
20:50 hrs

James listened as Captain Woodcroft dispensed orders about the USS Jerrico and the USS Orazia he was disappointed but not visibly so. Darn. I wanted to do some flying today. Oh well. As Lt. Commander Jackson was about to reply when a voice came over the COMM system. It was Admiral Malloway's voice saying,
Quote:=/\="All ships, this is Admiral Malloway. Negate all orders and fall back to Thrinacia - I want a fierce line held between us and the Cardassians. No arguments. All available Fighters are to equal themselves out between our ships and act as point-defence to incoming torps. Woodcroft, assign as many personnel as necessary to the remaining Starbase fighters and get them out there, in the mean-time you are to take command of the USS Jerrico, Defiant Class docked at port 3 and take your crew. Lieutenant Commander Jackson, you and the Cadets are to report to the Command Deck, taking out all boarding parties on your way. Fleet Captain Martize, get your ships to the line and kick back those spoonheads. We've lost enough as it is so far, lets show these in-breds just what the Federation is really made of! Malloway out."=/\=

After the Comm system turned off James listened as Jackson acknowledged the call and began giving orders,
Quote:Right then you heard the Admiral we are going to head to the Command Deck myself and Lieutenant Spruance will take the lead, we will stay together so that no body is by them selves if for some reason you do find yourself on your own notify one of us immediately and hold your position and we will try our hardest to find you and make sure that you have a phaser in your hand at all times"
James watched as Jackson fumbled around searching for something. Turning to James he said,
Quote:"Lieutenant could you find the safest route to the Command Deck so that we can have the tactical advantage on the Cardassian's that are most likely going to stop us from"
James looked worried as Jackson stopped speaking with a look of pain on face but he finished his sentence by saying "getting to the Command Deck".

James nodded at his CO and pulled out a PADD with a map of the Starbase and showing it to Jackson, James said "Well the fastest way to get to the Command Deck is to use the turbolift here in this airlock room. It will take us up to an observation deck 5 levels below the Command Deck. From there we can walk to the central turbolift shaft which will take us to the Command Deck. No boarding teams have been reported on the observation deck. The safest way by my personal knowledge is to go down this corridor to our right to Main Sickbay where Cadet Locker is. From there we go down this corridor past an auxiliary armory. On the other side of that armory is the Main turbolift. I've been through here before so there shouldn't be any boarding parties unless a boarding team that has escaped noticed has worked its way to that area unnoticed. Those are the best two paths to my knowledge but if you choose to go the second path we can stop at the sickbay to check up on your wounds and Cadet Locker."

TAG: Jackson