SSRF Main Forums
Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Printable Version

+- SSRF Main Forums (https://14thfleet.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Communications Grid (https://14thfleet.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Fleet Public Archive (https://14thfleet.com/forum/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future (/thread-4.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Malone Martize - 03-10-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Main Gallery | Flt.Capt. Malone
1902 Hours

Malone nodded.
"I know you'll do great." He said. He chuckled lightly, feeling Shadow's tounge on his hand.
"Hiya Shadow." He said and then looked up at Melanie.
"She's a beautiful, Siberian Husky" He commented.

He then watched as the Fleet's Security Director, Megan Goodyear, pass on word to Melanie and then went over to where Malcome was. He watched for a moment, seeing where she was heading to see his son.

There he was, not seemingly alerted to his presense and then looked back at Melanie.
"I really hope my son doesn't cause too much trouble for you under your command." He said, slightly concerned about him. He then heard Malloway on the speakers and looked over.

Tag: Melanie - Open

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Malone Martize - 03-10-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Main Gallery | Lt. Malcome
1902 Hours

After making his away around seats, he looked for a second, catching a glimpse of what he thought looked like his father, before another exotic figure entered his eyesight.
He stood up as Megan came over, listening to the news she had passed along from Melanie.

"I get right on it Director Goodyear." He said.
'I wonder what might be up.' He thought to himself as Malloway's voice suddenly pulled the yard.

tag: Megan - Open

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Jack Whillis - 03-10-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Main Gallery/Lt.Jg. William Kearney
1857 hours

Will stood out side straightening his uniform before checking the time on an old pocket watch before entering. He was worried he was going to be late for the start of the ceromony. He looked arround having commited the CO's and XO's face to memory and he had not had a chance to report in yet. His eye however first caught sight of the bar Jeeze i havn't had a drink in a while. He thought licking his lips in anticipation. He sat down and ordered a whisky and as he drank his drink looked arround. Not far away was a Marine who he quickly identified as the XO. Well no better time then now to introduce my self.

Will walked up and waited just out of earshot so not to eavesdrop then aproached and saluted. "Lt.Jg. William Kearney sir, I am your new helms man and thought i would say hello, Sir." He finished and dropped his salute still standing at attention.

TAG: Falcon

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Desmond Locker - 03-10-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Main Gallery
19H10 Hours

Des nodded at Sardac's response. He was happy that he had found a Vulcan to help him with his telepathy. It was about time!

"Thank you Sardac. I think you and I could become great friends in the future." he said with his signature smile.

Des thought that he wished more commanding officers would greet the cadets as all the cadets are so eager to make a good first-impression. Perhaps we could already be scouting for positions available in the fleet. Maybe win a commanding officers favor the right way. There is nothing better than for a commanding officer to come looking for you for a permanent post on-board their ship.
I am sure there must be plenty of ships that need counselors. Des thought in his mind.

At that moment another waitress walked up to the cadets table...
"Would you like anything more to drink?" the waitress asked.

Des could see the waitress was attracted to Bjorn. Her eyes were sparkling at him.
Some cadets have all the luck! Des laughed silently to himself.
The waitress was an Orion Slave-girl, although, not a slave to the Federation.

TAG: Sardac, ANYONE

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Steve Malloway - 03-10-2011

OOC: Cadets, a reminder. DO NOT move the timeline forwards when interacting with Senior Officers.

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Ethan Trane - 03-10-2011

OOC

Cadets, it has come to my attention that some of you are using telepathy in your posts. I do not remember seeing any Betazoids in your bios. They are they only telepaths we allow. Furthermore, Humans simply are NOT telepathic. Please refrain from using telepathy UNLESS you are betazoid. Any posts from this point on found with telepathy in them, with their character being human, will be deleted.

Captain Ethan Trane

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Falcon Wiseman - 03-11-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Main Gallery
1902 Hours

Melanie saw His nod and nodded back smiling slightly at him. she then turns back to Malone. Megan turns to look and then back at Falcon.

"that's your Chief of security and Tactical aboard the Thunderstorm, Lt Malcome Martize. He's also the son of the TFCO.  Captain Woodcroft asked me to tell him as well as he's the CSTO. Seems he knows some of the kinks still going on and some have to do with his station. Please check on the ship." she said to him and headed off.

Falcon watched as the Commander walked off. "At ease Lt. This is a party. I must apologise, I wasnt intent on ignoreing you. I was mearly observeing the actions of our fair captain sitting yonder. Now Lt. Hello" Commented to the eager Helm officer as he turned to shake the mans hand. At that moment a voice came over the speakers.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Transgendered species, Vice Admiral Morgan; if I could have your attention please?" He paused, the room growing quieter as all the heads in the Gallery turned to look upon the Fleet Commanding Officer. Steve allowed a small smile. "My apologies for the late start; it would seem the whiskey they provide allows a certain loss of time," He chuckled somewhat before continuing, "but, be that as it may, these festivities are in need of starting! If you could all find yourselves a seat at our beautifully decorated tables we'll get underway with dinner, at which point I will bore you all with a small speech." With that he finished, gesturing with both hands as a cue to all to find their seats.

Falcon motioned for the young Lt to follow him as he walked over tot eht table where Thier captain was seated.
Snapping to attention he barked off in true Marine form and style. " Ma'am Lt.Colonel Falcon Wiseman reporting for duty as the Executive officer as well as Lt. Junior Grade William Kearney reporting as the USS Thnderstorm's Chief Helmsman."

TAG: William Kearney. Woodcroft. ALL

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Melanie Woodcroft - 03-11-2011

USS Thrinacia
Main Gallery
1905 Hours

Melanie listened to Steve and headed to her seat with Shadow. She looks up hearing her new XO introducing himself and their new Helm. She nods to them gently. she eyes her new XO and her eyes sparkled. He was handsome and he was a Marine. she smiles at the both of them.

"at Ease you two. Captain Melanie Woodcroft. Nice to meet you both. For now have fun at the party and get with me later." she added looking at them as she motioned for them to have a seat and she sat herself.

TAG

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Connor Blake - 03-11-2011

Starbase Thrinacia
Main Gallery
1905 Hours

Connor was starving and as the first course was delivered to those at Admiral Malloway's table the Felinoid smiled. His senses were teased by the aromas from the food, even more so for Felinoids have greater sense of smell like Caitians. Connor started at his food by cutting up the large parts into bite size and layering his fork with other bits then put the food in his mouth. A moan of delight softly rumbled from the back of his throat as he enjoyed every aspect of the food.

OOC: Hope you don't mind Steve?

Re: Fleet Opening Mission: To Our Future - Jack Whillis - 03-11-2011

USS Thrinacia
Main Gallery
1905 Hours

Will Grabbed a chair and began to sit down. "Ma'am, sir jus wanted to say it is a great honor to serve on the thunderstorm with you." He sat down and looked at them smiling. "I promise not to scratch the paintjob." He smiled inocently and turned his attention to the front where obviously something was happening.

TAG: Melanie, Falcon